REFUND / RETURNS & CANCELLATION POLICY
generalvetproducts.com.au is committed to providing the best service and products. We understand that the products and services you request are very important and should be completed to your direct specifications.
However, there may be occasions where you have concerns regarding your order meeting expectations. In these circumstances we suggest you contact generalvetproducts.com.au directly by phone, on (02) 9740 3199, or email, at email@example.com, within 5 working days upon receipt of your order to discuss a favourable resolution to your concerns.
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase (see below for goods damaged in transit);
- Are not the same as the description provided
You are not entitled to a refund if you:
- simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- realise you can't afford the goods;
- found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- chose the wrong product, size or style;
- knew about the particular fault prior to purchase;
All claims must be made within 5 days of receiving the product. Customers are responsible for costs involved in the return of goods unless specified by generalvetproducts.com.au. All goods that are returned must be unopened, in the original packaging and as new condition for a refund to be given.
We will refund using your original payment method where appropriate and we reserve the right to replace or refund the sale at our discretion. Refunds or replacements will be fully processed within 14 business days upon receiving your request.
This Policy operates in addition to your statutory rights for returns of faulty goods.
Cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- Orders of goods that we stock regularly in our warehouse which have not yet been shipped from our warehouse may be cancelled with no cancellation fee.
- Orders of goods that we have ordered for you from 3rd party suppliers which have not yet been shipped from our warehouse, may be cancelled but you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the value of the order.
- Orders which have left with our couriers from our warehouse or directly to you from 3rd party suppliers cannot be cancelled.
Goods damaged in transit:
We are advised by our couriers that customers should CHECK every carton/package received for any damage, BEFORE SIGNING the consignment note that goods have been received in good order.
Any sort of damage must be recorded on the consignment note, e.g. damaged, wet, open etc. so we can bring this to the attention of the courier company. Where possible take and send us digital images of damage associated with the claim.
If you or your representatives sign for goods without inspecting the packages, you are signing “Received in Good Order”. Neither the courier company nor GVP will be responsible for any damaged goods as no complaint was raised on the consignment note.
By following this process you help us to keep our courier companies mindful of the way they transport goods. It also helps claiming against couriers and insurance companies for damage.
Last Updated 14/01/2019